Rust proof galfan coated welded gabion box / zinc-Al coated welded
Welded gabions box are wire mesh containers welded with high
quality steel mesh. They can
be filled on site with hard durable stone materials to form mass
gravity retaining structures.
Owing to their inflexibility, welded gabions can not adapt to
differential settlement or be
used in water courses ,In comparison with woven wire gabions,
welded gabions offer a
higher strength. In order to meet different project requirements,
various wire diameters
and unit sizes are available for welded gabion boxes.
It is composed of welded mesh panel and spring steel lacing wire.
A.Welded gabion box Specification:
1. Material: Low carbon iron wire
2. Mesh Size: 50x50mm, 75x75mm, 100x50mm, 100x100mm
3. Box Size: 2x1x0.5m, 1x0.5x0.5m, 1x0.6x0.4m etc.
4. Diameter: 2.5-6.0mm
5. Pattern: welded
6. Packing: In pallets
7. Tensile Strength: 380-550 N/MM2
8. Certificate: ISO9001
|Common Specifications of welded gabion|
|Aperture(cm)||Wire diameter(mm)||Dimension of gabion box(m)|
|Above specification can be changed according to project design|
B.Welded gabion box Characteristics :
1. Just fill the stone into the gabions and seal it.
2. Simple installation. No special technology needed.
3. Weather proof under natural destroy, corrosion resistant.
4. Sludge in the stones is good for plant growing. Mixed to form a
integrity with the natural
5. Good permeation can prevent the damage by hydrostatic.
6. Less transport freight. It can be folded together for transport
and further installation.
7. No collapse even under big scope of deforming.
C.Welded gabion box Application
1. Control and guide of water or flood
2. Preventing of rock breaking
3. Rock fall protection
4. Water and soil protection
5. Bridge protection
6. Strengthening structure of soil
7. Protection engineering of seaside area.
8. Port project
9. Keep off dust wall